Thursday, July 12, 2012

Why I Love Websites

Ok, so I have been in love with the concept of websites since the beginning of the internet. The idea that someone half way across the world or even just across the room can look at a dynamic page that is a visual and informational representation of you, your business, or your life is just down right interesting to me! That's why I call myself "The Website Enthusiast". I want to share all things related to websites, because they interest me so much.

I like seeing new designs, new approaches to websites, and most of all, I like helping people who are ill-informed about websites, creating them, and maintaining them. The world is always making things easier, and having a website is no different - the world has changed a lot in the last 20 years such that websites are now "creator friendly". Anyone can create one with a few clicks of a mouse. You'd be amazed at how quickly and professionally a website can be created! Web hosts like Host Monster make it easy to install simple platforms designed to help make the web creation process easy.

Thanks to them and other web hosting blogs, we have all the information we need. So until next time, happy website building!

No comments:

Post a Comment